Thermo Scientific Exactive
Please note* Item is only available to approved buyers. Inquire for more information.
Used - unit is in great working condition with some normal cosmetic wear from regular use, please see photos for details. Unit will be tested before shipping. Comes with our 30-day, 100% no hassle warranty.
The Exactive is a high-resolution benchtop liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC/MS) system designed for simple and complex screening in a range of applications, including petrochemical, drug discovery, clinical/toxicology, environmental and pharmaceutical. The Exactive provides precise and reliable detection and identification of compounds in complex mixtures, setting a new standard for LC/MS performance at resolutions of up to 100,000. It is also fast and cost-effective to operate, while maintaining full compatibility with U-HPLC and fast chromatography.
The Exactive is the first benchtop mass spectrometer based on revolutionary Orbitrap technology, the recognized standard for accurate mass and high-resolution measurement. The high resolving power, mass accuracy and dynamic range of Orbitrap technology allows rigorous characterization of complex mixtures. The Exactive is the first mass spectrometry system to make advanced Orbitrap technology accessible to both non-expert users and experienced mass spectrometrists.
Designed for high-throughput and high-performance screening and compound identification applications, Exactive benchtop LC-MS system leverages the company's proven Orbitrap* mass analyzer technology, the recognized standard for accurate mass and high-resolution measurement, to provide precise and reliable information. It is fast, easy to use and, coupled with workflow-driven software, makes an ideal instrument for new users in routine analytical laboratories.
- Compound screening using high resolution accurate mass
- "All Ion Fragmentation" for structural elucidation
- Up to 100,000 resolution for complex sample analysis
- Benchtop LC-MS with FTMS performance
This easy-to-use LC-MS system delivers accurate mass for every scan without the need for data averaging. Operating at a 10 Hz scanning frequency Exactive is fully compatible with U-HPLC and ensures exact mass measurement for fast chromatography applications.
Powered by Orbitrap technology, the Exactive is ideal for compound identification and high throughput screening for both qualitative and quantitative analysis. The Exactive uses high resolution accurate mass to provide fast, reproducible, precise results — without compromise.
- Streamlines many of the technical steps that normally require specialized setup and operation
- Intuitive software interface makes the system easy to use in both expert and walk-up mode; ensures precise mass identification of target compounds over a wide concentration range
- Sets new standards for LC-MS performance at resolutions of up to 100,000
- Pathfinder software provides the right workflow for the right analysis, enabling experienced users to tune and optimize the system, develop methods and perform a wide range of experiments
- New users and non-mass spectrometrists can easily follow developed methods to get analytical answers quickly and automatically
- If necessary, both levels of users can then jointly utilize Pathfinder data review capabilitie
Set and forget using all resolution settings of up to 100,000, the Exactive is fully compatible with fast U-HPLC and delivers accurate mass information all the time — for every scan.
Simply use the system in default mode and select the required scan speed.
The key to faster, unambiguous results is high resolution and accurate mass
||100,000 at m/z 200 at a scan rate of 1Hz, minimum resolution 10,000 at m/z 200 at a scan rate of 10Hz
||A flow injection of 500fg of Buspirone giving a S/N of better than 10:1 for the selected mass chromatogram of the [M+H]+ ion
||>4000 within a single positive and negative scan mode with guaranteed specified mass accuracy
||One full cycle in
|MS Scan Power
||Full scan and ‘All Ion Fragmentation’ by HCD