|Your cart is currently empty|
Also inlcuded is ONE sample cup, conductive or non-conductive, please contact us so we can include the sample cup you want.
The Phenom G2 desktop SEM offers direct access to the high-resolution and high-quality imaging necessary in a large variety of applications. The Phenom G2 desktop SEM combines the speed and usability of an optical microscope with better depth of focus, chemical contrast and higher resolution.
The Phenom G2 pure desktop SEM is the most economical solution for high-resolution imaging. It is a focused system that provides the best imaging results in its class. The high brightness, long lifetime of the CeB6 source, and patented sample loading system give the operator easy access to a broad range of possibilities.
The Phenom Pure is the best entry-level SEM. The base system has 30,000x magnification with an option to image up to 65,000x.
The Phenom G2 is used in a large variety of markets and applications:
Desktop SEM for materials and metallurgy
The Phenom G2 desktop SEM allows operators to perform micro-structural analysis and non-destructive testing of metals. This is to identify variations that occur after treatment and to determine compositional contrast.
Desktop SEM for the pharmaceutical industry
The Phenom G2 desktop SEM will help to clearly understand, identify, categorize and classify the morphology of fine particles and tablets, which makes it ideal for use in the pharmaceutical industry.
Desktop SEM for integrated learning
The ease of use and automated working methods of the Phenom G2 desktop SEM make it a practical teaching tool that allows students to get a clear understanding of the world beyond what the human eye can perceive.
Desktop SEM for forensics
The Phenom G2 desktop SEM is used to perform ballistic research, to identify scratches and indents from toolmarks, for human and animal hair classification, and for scrutinising residues such as sand and diatoms.
Desktop SEM with rapid processing
The Phenom G2 desktop SEM is an ideal tool for processing samples and evaluating quality in a short time-span. The rapid sample preparation and loading time improves the efficiency and effectiveness of failure analysis.
The Phenom G2 desktop SEM has become a superior technology as it offers a large depth of focus that helps you to image any 3D-shaped sample. The unique system design enables automated processing of image data and application specific solutions.
Dry and oil-free diaphragm pumps with a pumping speed of up to 1.4 m3/h
This diaphragm vacuum pump is a 3 stage, dry compressor vacuum pump. It is a positive displacement pump with a periodic change of size of the suction chamber produced by the movement of the diaphragm. The gas flow causes the valves to open and close automatically. The pump unit is directly connected to the drive motor.
For additional product information, please visit the following website:
• System Imaging module, 17” touch-screen monitor, rotary knob,
diaphragm vacuum pump, power supply, USB 2.0 flash drive
• Imaging Modes
- Light Optical Magnification fixed: 20x
- Electron Optical Magnification range: 70 - 17,000x
Digital zoom: max. 12x
- Light Optical Selectable axial and off-axis LEDs
- E lectron Optical Long-lifetime thermionic source
- Accelleration Voltage 5 kV
- Resolution 30 nm
• Digital Image Detection
- Light Optical Black & white Navigation Camera
- E lectron Optical H igh-sensitivity backscattered electron detector
(compositional and topographical modes)
• Image Format JPEG, TIFF, BMP
• Image Resolution Options 456 x 456, 684 x 684, 1024 x 1024 and 2048 x 2048 pixels
• Pixel Resolution 7.8 nm
• Data Storage USB 2.0 Flash drive
• Sample Stage Computer-controlled motorized X and Y
• Sample Size 25 mm (dia) x 30 mm (h)
• Sample Loading Time
- Light Optical < 5 s
- E lectron Optical < 30 s
• Dimensions & Weight
- Imaging Module 286 (w) x 566 (d) x 495 (h) mm, 50 kg
- Diaphragm Vacuum Pump 145 (w) x 220 (d) x 213 (h) mm, 4.5 kg
- Power Supply 156 (w) x 300 (d) x 74 (h) mm, 3 kg
- Monitor 375 (w) x 203 (d) x 395 (h) mm, 4.6 kg
• Ambient Temperature 15°C ~ 30°C (59°F ~ 86°F)
• Humidity < 80 % RH
• Power Single-phase AC 110 - 240 Volt,
50/60 Hz, 300 W (max.)
• Recommended Table Size 120 x 75 cm, load rating of 100 kg