Millipore Milli-Q BIOCEL Academic Laboratory Ultra Pure Water Purification System
- Polish pretreated water with the Milli-Q Academic to produce up to 1½ qt./min. (1.5L/min.) ultrapure reagent-grade Type I water with 18.2 megohm·cm resistivity and <10ppb TOC. Accept water pretreated by reverse osmosis, distillation, deionization or electrodeionization. Will meet or exceed ASTM Type I Standard Specifications for Reagent Grade Water.
- Choice of continuous or intermittent water circulation maintains water purity when system is not in use
- Point-of-use dispenser with ergonomic trigger delivers water continuously or at fixed volumes from 8 oz. to 17 gal. (0.25 to 64.5L) in 8 oz. (0.25L) increments
- Backlit LED displays system parameters in six languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Japanese)
- Setpoint alarm activates if system malfunctions
- Systems can be bench-, wall- or underbench-mounted
- 1.3 – 1.7 LPM with Millipak® Express 20 1.3 – 1.7 LPM with BioPak™
- Minimum 18.0 MΩ.cm @ 25°C Typically 18.2 MΩ.cm @ 25°C
- ≤ 1/ml (particle size > 0.22 μm)
- BioPak installed < 0.001 Eu/ml
- ≤ 1 CFU/ml
Maximum 10 ppb (this specification came from test conditions where a Milli-Q Academic was fitted with a Q-Gard® 1 Purification Pack and a Quantum™ EX Ultrapure Cartridge and the feedwater came from a Millipore RiOs™ Water System. The feedwater TOC value was < 50 ppb). The TOC of the Milli-Q Product Water can vary as a function of the feedwater TOC.
Product has little to none cosmetic wear and tear.